Prospect Capital Announces its Upcoming Webcastadmin
New York, NY (Accesswire – October 8, 2013) – Prospect Capital Corporation (Nasdaq:PSEC) – Current and potential investors are cordially invited to join us for an interactive webcast for an overview of Prospect Capital on Thursday, October 10th at 11:00 a.m. ET
– What: Introduction to Prospect Capital Investor Webinar
– When: October 10, 2013 @ 11:00a.m. Eastern/8:00a.m. Pacific
– Where: http://mp163422.cdn.mediaplatform.com/163422/wc/mp/4000/15208/21710/29197/Lobby/default.htm?ref=Pristine
– How: Live Online – Click the link below to join and log-on.
– Contact: Carlynn Finn – 212.792.2095. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospect Capital (NASDAQ: PSEC)
– Publically traded, closed-end business development company (BDC).
– Current dividend yield of over 11.5%.
– Provides flexible debt and equity capital to sponsor-owned and non-sponsor-owned middle-market companies in the U.S. and Canada.
– Invests primarily in first-lien and second-lien senior loans and mezzanine debt in a wide variety of industries.
– Positive exposure to rising interest rates.
– 5+ billion in assets and available credit. Maintains a corporate rating BBB by S&P and BBB+ by Kroll.
PSEC investors benefit from maximized returns and risk protection.
– Payment of continuous, regular dividends to investors since company’s inception.
– Focus on current income and long-term capital appreciation through debt and equity investments.
– Rigorous credit analysis and investments monitoring.
Join us Thursday, October 10th to learn how we can maximize your ROI and protect your risk. We will cover what sets Prospect apart from its peers, the current position of the company, future strategy and how we maximize shareholder value.
About Prospect Capital: Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) is a publicly traded, closed- end specialty finance company that completed its IPO in July 2004. Our investment objective is to generate stable current income and long-term capital appreciation through debt and equity investments.
We manage over $5 billion of capital and support the U.S. economy by primarily making senior secured loans to established, profitable middle-market companies. We are one of the two largest externally managed business development companies (or “BDCs”). As a regulated investment company, we pay no corporate income tax if we distribute our net investment income and net realized capital gains to shareholders, resulting in attractive dividends.
Posted: October 8th, 2013 under ACCESSWIRE.