UMeWorld Announces Recent Business Developmentsadmin
UMeWorld Announces Recent Business Developments
Hong Kong, December 16, 2013 /FSC/ – UMeWorld Limited (OTCQB: UMEWF), an emerging digital media company based in China, today announces its recent business developments as of December 16, 2013 and the outlook for the 1st quarter of 2014.
Press Releases Issued During the Period:
* Dec 3, 2013 – UMeWorld to Monetize its UMeLook Video Platform.
* Nov 26, 2013 – UMeWorld Releases UMFun(tm) Final Version, Praised by China State Media.
* Nov 8, 2013 – UMeWorld’s Video Platform Surpasses 7.2 Million Unique Visitors.
* Oct 14, 2013 – UMeWorld Launches Revamped Brand Channels on UMeLook.com.
* Oct 1, 2013 – UMeWorld Launches UMFun(tm).
* Sep 18, 2013 – UMeWorld Provides Corporate Update.
Recent Corporate Development During the Period:
* UMeWorld presents at SeeThruEquity Microcap Investor Conference in New York City.
* UMeWorld initiates two online Investor Relation programs.
* UMeWorld completes internal corporate development review and held discussions with two investment banks for Investment Banking and Advisory services.
* UMeWorld identifies an acquisition target and engages in negotiations.
Upcoming Development in the 1st Quarter of 2014:
* UMeLook to introduce Basic and Gold paid membership program to its Brand Channel.
* UMeLook to release an App optimized for Android tablets and Smartphones.
* UMFun to open an online store, where registered users will be able to use their U Coins (a virtual currency earned in UMeFun.com) to purchase gifts or services.
* UMFun to introduce an off-line Affiliate Program in which registered users will be rewarded by U Coins and Tools for introducing other users to UMFun.
UMeWorld’s mission is to facilitate the interaction between people — “You” and “Me,” through its UMeLook and UMFun platforms. UMeLook.com, an online video platform focused on bringing foreign video content to China, is deployed through a sophisticated CDN (Content Delivery Network) with broad coverage throughout Mainland China, Hong Kong & Taiwan. UMeLook.com plans to be a source of foreign video content for the Chinese viewer across any Internet-enabled device in China. UMFun.com is the only cloud based, patent pending adaptive learning educational platform in China. The Platform name UMFun(tm) in the Chinese language means ‘Full Mark’. It is a cost effective, engaging and fun to use assessment and tutoring platform that can intelligently analyze and adapt to a student’s performance and personalizes the delivery of proprietary educational items according to the student’s learning needs.
Forward Looking Statement
This release may contain projections and other forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are projections reflecting management’s judgment and assumptions based on currently available information and involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by the forward-looking statements. Future performance cannot be assured. Readers are referred to the documents filed by UMeWorld with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
For more information, please contact:
Michael Lee, 852-2824-8716
To view this press release as a PDF file, click onto the following link:
Source: UMeWorld Limited (OTCQB: UMEWF) http://www.umeworld.com
Maximum News Dissemination by FSCwire. http://www.fscwire.com
Posted: December 16th, 2013 under FSCWIRE.