Consolidated Woodjam Copper Cancels Options and Closes Private Placementadmin
Vancouver, BC, December 23, 2013 – Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp. ("Woodjam Copper") (TSX-V: WCC) reports an aggregate of 2,437,500 incentive stock options issued to certain directors, officers, consultants and employees of the Company have been surrendered to the Company for cancellation effective December 23, 2013.
Woodjam Copper also reports the non-brokered private placement financing announced on December 11, 2013 has closed for gross proceeds of $112,000. The Company issued 2,240,000 units at $0.05 per unit, with each unit consisting of one common share and one share purchase warrant. Each share purchase warrant attached to the units entitles the holder to purchase one common share at a price of $0.07 until December 30, 2018. All the securities issued in the private placement are subject to a four month hold period and may not be traded until April 20, 2014.
On behalf of the board of directors of Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp.;
Donald D. Sharp
Donald D. Sharp, C.A.
Director & CFO
Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp.
Contact: Paul Way, Business Development Manager
Toll Free: 888-656-6611
About Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corporation
Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp. ("Woodjam Copper") (TSX-V: WCC) trades on the TSX-V exchange and currently owns a 49% interest in the Woodjam North and Woodjam South properties which are under option to Gold Fields who own a 51% interest and may earn a further 19% to total a 70% interest in the properties. In 2012, Woodjam Copper published an initial Southeast Zone NI 43-101 compliant inferred resource of 146.5 million tons grading 0.33% copper (pit constrained). This resource was updated as of May 15, 2013 to 227.5 Mt grading 0.31% copper. Visit the Company’s website at: http://www.woodjamcopper.com
Posted: December 24th, 2013 under ACCESSWIRE.