West African Resources Limited Investor Presentation February 2014admin
West African Resources Limited Investor Presentation February 2014
Perth, West Australia, February 06, 2014 /FSC/ – West African Resources Ltd (WAF – TSX Venture, WAF – ASX),announce an Investor Presentation for February 2014 with the following highlights:
– ASX and TSXV listed, Code: WAF
– Completed acquisition of Channel Resources Ltd (TSXV) 17th January 2014
– Aggressive discoverer leveraged to both gold and copper
– Fast-tracking low cost heap leach gold project at Mankarga 5 (0.4Moz Gold Indicated, 0.6 Moz Gold Inferred)
– Large scale gold and copper growth project at Sartenga (174Kt Copper, 651 Koz Gold Inferred)
– Company-owned fleet of 7 rigs providing cost-effective exploration
– Hands on management with substantial West African experience
– Fully funded for aggressive development and growth through 2014
To view the presentation, please visit:
About West African Resources Limited
Dual listed (TSX-V and ASX) West African Resources Limited is a gold-copper exploration company dedicated to creating shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration and development of resource projects in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
West African has a landholding of 6,370sq km and 200km of strike length of early Proterozoic Birimian greenstone belts, which are highly prospective for gold mineralisation.
West African Resources Limited
Nathan Ryan, Investor Relations
To view the press release as a PDF, please click on the following link:
Source: West African Resources Ltd (TSX-V: WAF) http://www.westafricanresources.com
Maximum News Dissemination by FSCwire. http://www.fscwire.com
Posted: February 7th, 2014 under FSCWIRE.