Geo Finance Corp. (GEFI) Signs Definitive Agreement to Purchase Revolution Lubricants, Inc.admin
Las Vegas, NV / ACCESSWIRE / March 19, 2014 / Geo Finance Corporation (GEFI) is pleased to announce, as per the news release issued on February 19th, 2014, Geo Finance and Revolution Lubricants, Inc. signed the definitive agreement for the purchase of 51% of Revolution Lubricants, Inc. by Geo Finance Corp.
Revolution Lubricants, Inc. was spun off from Revolution Oil (http://www.rev-oil.com/) a privately held company with engineering capabilities for several products in the Industrial and Transportation lubricants space.
Revolution Lubricants Inc., has the exclusive rights to distribute the proprietary, and proven, products held by Revolution Oil. The capabilities include state of the art bio degradable lubricants for industries such as manufacturing, transportation, government and many other industries both domestically and internationally. As such, Revolution Lubricants Inc. contributes several new and unique technologies in extending the limits faced by traditional lubricants – technologies that have been tested and proven in the field.
The Agreement calls for the initial purchase of 51% of Revolution Lubricants, Inc. The Agreement also gives Geo Finance Corp. the first right of refusal to purchase the remaining 49% of Revolution Lubricants, Inc.
“We’ve completed our due diligence and believe we’ve found a great acquisition at a great price,” stated Brian Keasberry, CEO of Geo Finance Corp.
Further details of the Agreement will be forthcoming.
About Geo Finance Corporation:
Geo Finance Corporation is a Florida entity established to develop and invest in energy related projects including waste to energy, geothermal collection fields, natural gas and petroleum production. The administrative office is based in Las Vegas, NV.
SAFE HARBOR FOR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Statements in this document regarding the intentions, the expected timetable for completing any transaction, benefits and synergies of any transaction, future opportunities for the company, expectations regarding the value and benefits of any transaction and any other statements about Geo Finance Corporation’s managements’ future expectations, beliefs, goals, plans or prospects constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other applicable securities laws. Any statements that are not statements of historical fact (including statements containing the words “believes,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “expects,” estimates and similar expressions) should also be considered to be forward-looking statements. Except as required by applicable law, Geo Finance Corporation disclaims any intention or obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of developments occurring after the date of this document.
Source: Geo Finance Corporation
Posted: March 19th, 2014 under ACCESSWIRE.