Marketforce’s The Future of Digital Banking Conference | 10th – 11th June 2014admin
The future of digital banking is in discussion and insights, both can be found from our top level speakers at this upcoming event.
LONDON, ENGLAND, April 03, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ — The age of digitisation offers the banking industry new opportunities and challenges to growing profits, from improving customer experience, to gaining access to a new wealth of data. The Future of Digital Banking regulalry brings together the key players from across the European banking industry to share insights on future innovations and to discuss the best routes to building a bank fit for the future customer.
With last year’s event attracting over 100 senior representatives; this year’s conference promises to build on its leading reputation, now expanding to a 2 day event that encompasses best practice case studies from across Europe.
Latest speakers confirmed include:
– Andrew Audry, Head of Digital Services & CBD Lead Future Bank SSD, Royal Bank of Scotland
– Milon Veasey, Senior Vice President, Head of UK Corporate Mobile, Barclays Bank
– Peter McElwaine-John, Head of Multi-Channel Architecture, Lloyds Banking Group
– Nick Hungerford, Chief Executive Officer, Nutmeg
– Pol Navarro Gonfaus, Head of Channels & Innovation, Banco Sabadell
– Antonio Galiano, Head of Ebank, Iccrea Banca
Key reasons to attend:
– Hear from the board on their vision for the future of digital
– Debate the future of omni-channel and channel integration
– Discover new innovations in online, mobile and branch banking
– Discuss routes to converting data into true insight
– Learn how best to overcome operational challenges
– Network with the key players of leading banks from across Europe
Established in 1987, Marketforce Business Media has over 25 years experience of delivering high quality strategic events and B2B communications.
We produce and manage over 60 industry leading B2B strategic conferences, training courses, lecture series and webinars every year, as well as providing insights through reports and surveys. Utilising our expertise and strong relationships with key experts, we create interactive events that deliver superb learning and networking experiences. Our events take place across the UK and Europe and cover: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Customer Experience, Media & Broadcasting and Economics & Regulation.
Posted: April 3rd, 2014 under 24/7 PRESS RELEASE.