IPO Premium’s Update and Analysis on KonaRed Corporation: New Distribution Partnerships Could Help KRED Pull Away from the Packadmin
March 4, 2014 / KonaRed Corporation (OTCBB: KRED) is an emerging, multi-product healthy beverage company I wrote about in January. I suggested you put KRED on your watch list for 5 key reasons, one of which was the distribution partnerships that could be facilitated by powerhouse beverage company Splash Beverage Group, which seems to have the potential to put KonaRed products on thousands of store shelves across the country.
Since my initial writing, through its partnership with Splash, KRED has moved things forward, adding five prominent distributors to its network. From IPO Premium’s standpoint, if KonaRed continues on this pace and gains significant traction with consumers, this company could establish itself as a lucrative stock for those that invest early.
What follows are my analysis and research on KonaRed’s latest distribution moves and partnerships:
1) Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada–to distribute KonaRed products to retailers throughout Nevada and potentially introduce KRED to a population of more than 2.5 million. Southern’s Nevada operations is one of the 35 markets in which the nation’s largest wine and spirits distributor and broker operates. NY, IL, OH, PA, and FL are a few of Southern’s other territories, areas that could greatly benefit KonaRed should they be able to ink deals with those markets.
2) Haralambos Beverage Company–considered a leader in the innovative beverage front, Haralambos is a full-service beverage company serving more than 10,000 retail and customer accounts in five CA counties whose population totals more than 15 million Californians: Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside, and Kern Counties.
Published by IPOpremium.com in return for potential subscriptions.
3) Central Beverage Company–a DSD (direct store delivery) beverage distributor servicing more than 3,500 retailers in the eight-county Chicago metro area. Central Bev services all retail chains, from national mass merchandiser and grocery chains to local grocery stores, convenient chains, local independent retailers, and more.
4) Great State Beverages–a New Hampshire-based distributor servicing more than 3,000 accounts that span most of the state of NH. Great State also represents such brands as Snapple, Nestle, and Heineken.
5) Blue Coast Beverages–services the greater Boston market from the New Hampshire border to the Rhode Island border as far west as Worcester. They also service over 3,000 accounts and some of the beverage companies they represent include Arizona, Sunny D, and Welch’s.
In addition KRED just renewed their distribution agreement with Paradise Beverages, a beverage distributor in Hawaii that also distributes such beverages as Corona, Heineken, and Coors. Paradise was instrumental in getting KonaRed products into such retailers in Hawaii as Wal-Mart, 7-Eleven, and Whole Foods.
Our mission is to help subscribers make better investment decisions and understand the IPO market through basic financial analysis. To receive members-only insight and coverage of IPOs, pre & post IPOs, and more, join IPO Premium by going to Free Trial IPO Premium.
Posted: March 4th, 2014 under ACCESSWIRE.